Singapore’s largest women-only race – Great Eastern Women’s Run, commissioned by Great Eastern and organised by HiVelocity Events, is a run for every woman. The race features 5km, 10km as well as 21.1km race distances making the run accessible to female runners of all levels. The race is also the largest women-only half marathon in the region.
Targeting to attract 17,000 participants, the race will be flagged off at the TheFloat@Marina Bay. The race route will take runners past Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, Merlion Park, Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, F1 Pit Building, the Sports Hub and end off with a picturesque finish at the TheFloat @ Marina Bay.
- Open categories are applicable for all nationalities
- Closed categories are applicable to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents
- Corporate categories are available to only employees of the same company.
- Group registration is available for 15 pax and above. Group will get to enjoy a discount of 5% off their total registration fee. Group registration is only applicable for Early Bird (Public) and Normal Period pricing.
- Loyal Runners refers to registered participants of Great Eastern Women’s Run 2013 only.
- Pay by OCBC credit card and enjoy $1 off registration fee. Not applicable to group registration.