The Café Asia 2014 and International Coffee & Tea (ICT) Industry Expo 2014 is held concurrently with Sweets & Bakes Asia 2014 from 6 March to 8 March 2014 at Marina Bay Sands Singapore.
This trade and consumer event organised by Conference and Exhibitions Management Services (CEMS) and supported by IE Singapore with 98 exhibitors from 20 countries and regions is expected to attract a crowd of approximately 10,000 visitors.
The three exhibitions serve as a one-stop convenient hub for local and international players to explore and venture into Asia’s lucrative markets for cafes, coffee and tea.
- Café Asia / International Coffee & Tea Industry Expo / Sweets & Bakery Asia 2014 Demonstration Programme
- Café Asia / International Coffee & Tea Industry Expo / Sweets & Bakery Asia 2014 Technical Presentation Programme
- Café Asia Siphon Competition 2014
- SCAA Coffee Certification by Bettr Barista Coffee Academy
- Singapore Coffee and Bake Friends Charity Drive
- Singapore National Bakery & Confectionery Championships 2014
- Singapore National Barista Championship 2014
- Singapore National Latte Art Championship 2014
Café Asia 2014 is hosted by Singapore Coffee Association and supported by ASEAN Coffee Federation, Singapore Food Manufacturers’ Association, Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia, Philippine Coffee Board, Barista Association of Thailand, Laos Coffee Association, Malaysia Coffee Association, Sri Lanka Tea Board and Familia Café de Colombia.
Sweets & Bakes Asia 2014 is hosted by Singapore Bakery and Confectionery Trade Association (SBCTA) and supported by International Federation of Chinese Bakery & Confectionery Association (IFCBCA), Singapore Food Manufacturers’ Association and All China Bakery Association (ACBA).
For more information, check out below websites:
Café Asia 2014
International Coffee & Tea (ICT) Industry Expo 2014
Sweets & Bakes Asia 2014
Café Asia Facebook Page