Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac launches with Windows 10 Integration and OS X EI Capitan Readiness, up to 50% performance improvements and makes Microsoft’s Cortana available to Mac Users in OS X. The new edition of Parallels Desktop for Mac has also improved in its travel mode which extends battery life up to 25% while on the go.
The release includes a new version of the software for developers, designers and power users, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition. It also includes Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, previously known as the Enterprise Edition.
- Get Windows 10 on your Mac
- Quick Look at your Windows Files
- Jump to your recently used files from the dock
- Toggle Coherence Mode with just one click
- Talk to Cortana
- Play OS X, Windows, and even Xbox games on your Mac
- Install Windows 10 universal apps on your Mac
- Ditch your charger, travel worry free
- Run virtually all software in the world
- Find the Parallels Desktop 11 version that suits your needs
- Switch it up and give Linux a go
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac is available now to both current and new Parallels Desktop for Mac users at www.parallels.com/desktop worldwide, and at local retailers including Challenger, EpiCentre, Harvey Norman, iStudio, NuBox and other Apple resellers in Singapore. The recommended retail price (RRP) of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac is S$108.00. Upgrades for existing Parallels Desktop 9 or 10 for Mac customers are S$68.00.
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition is available online at www.parallels.com/desktop and at the Apple online store. Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Business Edition is available through commercial resellers.
Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Business Edition are available to new customers for S$134.00 per year. Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition includes a complimentary Parallels Access (www.parallels.com/access) subscription to remotely access their Mac from any device.