The new WRT1900AC ships with Linksys Smart Wi-Fi set-up and management tools and will be the first Linksys router to include the Network Map feature. Linksys has also been working with the OpenWRT community to make an open source firmware downloadable when product is available.
The Linksys Wireless AC 1900 Dual-Band Router is capable of speeds of up to 1.3Gbps* on the 5 GHz band and up to 600 Mbps* on the 2.4 GHz band.
- WPA/WPA2-Personal and Enterprise
- 4 External Antennas, adjustable and removable
- FAT, NTFS, and HFS+ File System support
- Smart Wi-Fi
- Network Topology Map
- 3 Spatial Streams
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE, IEEE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Windows 7, Windows 8, DLNA
- Open Source Support
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- 1x USB 3.0 port
- 1x eSATA/USB 2.0 port
- 1.2GHz dual-core ARM-based processor
- 128MB Flash
- 256MB DDR3 RAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz simultaneous dual-band
- 64/128-bit WEP
Pricing and Availability
The new Linksys WRT1900AC Dual-Band Wireless-AC Router is planned for availability this spring at all leading IT stores. Local pricing will be confirmed at a later date.
(Product information from Linksys)