Woohoo! It’s Vivocity 7th Anniversary and I am glad to get invited to this celebration and at the same time to see the launch of Christmas season festival activities at vivocity Level 3, Amphitheatre. It was a blissful moment whereby invited guest experienced the Whimsical Fantasy World of Vivocity.
I totally enjoyed the 30-minute of worth watching of L’imagination live performance at the Amphitheatre stage. The story of the show and dance choreography was perfectly awesome, I like the way how they use visual vision and reality action to showcase to the audiences. Awesome!
Be enchanted by L’imagination
L’imagination is a 30-minute musical extravaganza that blends visual and physical acts, illumination, as well as dance and drama. Assembled by an award-winning and internationally recognised production crew, the show is uniquely choreographed for VivoCity’s Christmas celebrations. L’imagination’s one-of-its-kind scripting, choreography, and even soundtrack will provide a fully immersive and highly interactive experience for shoppers, coupled with several elements of surprise. A roster of memorable characters such as The Cleaning Lady, The Invisible Man, The White Bird, The Time Stopper, The Music Man and The Dream Weaver will interact with the crowd throughout the performance, entertaining and charming the audience right from when they enter the Amphitheatre.
VivoCity’s 7th Anniversary Celebrations & Fireworks
Be treated to a stunning display of fireworks in celebration of VivoCity’s 7th Anniversary. This year’s spectacle is choreographed by Japan’s renowned Josh Tamaya from Tamaya Kitahara Fireworks Co., Ltd., best known for using advanced computerised firing systems and flawless integration of music into fireworks. This highly anticipated tradition will once again light up the HarbourFront precinct and night sky, for an eight-minute dazzling display of vivid colour, energy and vitality that is sure to impress.
The fireworks show and opening preview of L’imagination, marks the launch of VivoCity’s exciting line-up of Christmas activities, including:
- Christmas SMS Lucky Draw: Spend $30^ for a chance to win the Grand Prize of a CITIGEMS Diamond Jewellery set worth $10,000 or one of 5 consolation prizes (CITIGEMS Perfect Love® Diamond Pendant) worth $1,288 each (15 Nov – 31 Dec)
- “Shine a Light on Christmas” QR Code Contest: Find the giant Santa Hat at South Avenue, press a button to reveal a silhouette of a mystery item inside the hat. Scan the QR code to answer a very simple question, and get a chance to win CITIGEMS jewellery worth up to $15,000 through weekly prizes and the Grand Prize! (1-31 Dec)
- Complimentary VivoCity gift wrap set comprising of four rolls of wrapper paper and six gift tags, for all shoppers spending $200* (1-24 Dec)
- Big Band musical showcase performed by the Singapore Wind Symphony (15 Dec)
- Christmas Late Night Shopping till 11pm (21-23 Dec)
* Maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts.
* Maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts. Limited to the first 200 shoppers per day on a first-come, first-served and while-stocks-last basis.
VivoCity’s gigantic Christmas Tree at the Sky Park, now standing at 107 feet tall is an annual centrepiece that has grown a foot every year since 2007, signifying VivoCity’s ever-growing joy and celebration of the festive season. In 2009, at 103 feet tall, this Christmas tree was the tallest in Singapore, as certified by The Singapore Book of Records.
This year, the height of the tree is taller than ever and especially significant, as the 107-feet milestone coincides with VivoCity’s 7th anniversary. At the foot of the tree standing-guard is a giant reindeer. This statuesque creature is mysteriously masked, reminiscent of the Venetian masquerade ball and alluding to this year’s Christmas theme, ‘A Whimsical Christmas at VivoCity’.