Singapore, 6th February 2012 – Toshiba Singapore Digital Products & Service Group (DS) today unveiled the latest addition to the Ultrabook™ line-up – the 14″ Toshiba Satellite U840, the company’s first 14 inch Ultrabook™ using 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors. With a weight starting at 1.59kg and at a slender 19.9mm thin, the Satellite U840 sets new standards in style and mobility. The Satellite U840 series will be available during the 1st quarter of 2012 in South and South East Asia.
Sporting an ultra metallic silver color coupled with brushed aluminum chassis provides the strength and durability to withstand everyday knows and bumps and also, adds a dash of style to the Satellite U840 cool trendsetting design.
Toshiba Satellite U840 Specification:
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 and i5 Processors for Ultrabook™
- RAM: up to 8GB DDR3
- 128 GB SSD or 320GB/500GB Hybrid HDD with 16GB SSD
- 14.0″ HD display with LED backlighting, 1,366 x 768 pixels
- WLAN, Bluetooth™ 3.0, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN
- 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, SD Card Reader, HDMI®
- Backlit A4 tile keyboard, large ClickPad with multi-touch
- 1.3 megapixel webcam with Toshiba Face Recognition
- Stereo speakers enhanced with SRS Premium Sound 3D Technology
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Toshiba Hi-Speed Start Technology
- Toshiba Resolution+, Toshiba Eco Utility, Toshiba Media Controller, Toshiba PC Health Monitor
- OS: Windows 7 Premium
- 342 x 232 x 19.9mm
- Weight starting from 1.59kg
Toshiba Satellite U840 will be available at end of February at @shopToshiba and major authorized reseller outlet. The price of Toshiba Satellite U840 starts from S$1399, depending on the configurations.