Are you looking for a durable backpack that is suitable for both work and leisure activities? Introducing the Targus Work+ collection, a fully expandable backpack made from water-resistant fabric material and gives you multiple ways to carry your tech accessories from work to play. Interestingly, the main compartment of the Targus backpack provides 25% more capacity which is sufficient for you to hold your essential gears for more adventurous activities such as hiking and camping.
Why I choose Targus Work+ Expandable 27L Daypack:
- It has ergonomic shoulder straps which make carrying more comfortable and better posture.
- I can load my items in 2 ways, either from the top or zip completely open to lay flat.
- There is a separate exterior footwear compartment to put my shoes.
- A concealed water bottle pocket.
- The backpack compartment allows me to put up to a 16-inch laptop.
- Sleek and stylish backpack design.
- Top and side grab handles for easy carry.
- It comes with a lockable zipper that can help to keep things secure at all-time.
- Made from water-resistant materials so that can protect my tech/gadget accessories in a rain or shine environment.
• Colour Black
• Style Backpack
• Protection Level Good
• Capacity 27 Litres
• Collection Work+™
• Weight 0.94 kg
• Dimensions 29 x 19 x 49 cm
• Laptop Compartment 38.6 x 26 x 2 cm
• Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of Targus Work+ collection – 27L Daypack (Model TBB610GL) and 32L Daypack (Model TBB611). You guys can check out Tan Geng Hui’s blog for his Targus Work+ Expandable 32L Daypack review.
The Targus Work+ Expandable 27L Daypack is definitely suitable for working professionals, students, travellers and leisure shoppers. The sleek premium and practical design give me an option to carry it as a backpack or shoulder bag. More importantly, it is made from water-resistance material which is able to protect my laptop, tablet, and other gadget accessories in any unpredictable environment. The Targus work+ expandable backpack is priced from $159 which I find quite a fair and reasonable price.
Both backpacks are available online:
Targus Work+ collection is also available in Tangs Vivo & Challenger. For more information, please visit the Work+ collection website: https://ap.targus.com/collections/workplus