Glad to be invited to the opening ceremony of Singapore International Jewelry Expo 2013: International Jewelry, Gems & Luxury Timepieces Exhibition by DeGem.
The Singapore International Jewelry Expo (SIJE) 2013 is held at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore from 4th July to 7th July. Leading local and international jewelers, manufacturers and suppliers are here to showcase a truly spectacular trove of jewelry, gems and accessories to both members of the trade and the public.
|Opening by Guest of Honour, Dr Lily Neo, Member of Parliament, Tanjong Pagar GRC|
The event had invited Hon. Susil Premajayantha, Minister of Environment & Renewable Energy, Sri Lanka as the VIP guest and Dr Lily Neo, Member of Parliament, Tanjong Pagar GRC as Guest of Honour, to direct the opening ceremony. After the opening ceremony, is a Fashion show showcasing the jewelry from various exhibitors.
- Visitors will get to see the largest unheated rare Tanzanite showcased in South East Asia! The 118-carat exceptionally rare violet-blue stunner, which is priced at more than S$1 million, is the largest natural tanzanite ever showcased here in Singapore and South East Asia.
This 118-carats is worth more than $1million!
Do you know that Tanzanites are 1000 times rarer than diamonds?
It is estimated that less than 1% of Tanzanite mined qualify for the ‘exceptional’ colour rating, and this 118-carat Tanzanite is certified to possess a rating of ‘exceptional +’.
- Visitors will get to see the rare 107-carat astonishing, fancy coloured diamond at DeGem. The soft cushion shape of this magnificent jewel is enhanced by its rich, champagne colour that sparkles brilliantly as the diamond turns.
This is the largest diamond found in South East Asia till date
Champagne coloured diamonds are also known as celebration diamonds, frequently bought or gifted to commemorate special milestones or occasions with loved ones.
- There will be more than 30 exhibitors from Italy – the largest turn out by Italian jewelers in a Singapore show to date.
- More than US$128 million in jewelry including several solitaire rare, natural, coloured gemstones that exceed S$1 million in price per piece are exhibited. Spanning 7,700 sq metres, SIJE 2013 is the largest show to date.
- There will be a SIJE daily purchase draw.
|Artwork by Thomas Diegi Armonia, an italian artist based in Paris.|
Singapore International Jewelry Expo 2013
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall A & B
Dates : 4 – 7 July 2013 (Thursday to Sunday)
Operating Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 11:30am to 8:30pm,
Sunday :11:30am to 7:00pm
Admission is free but all visitors are required to complete a registration form at the visitor counter.
Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.