Great news to share with all the Angry Birds Fans here! Last weekend, Singapore Cable Car hosts celebration to kick off world’s first Angry Birds Cable Car Ride at the top of Mount Faber. The debut of these unique thematic cable cars is one of the main attractions surrounding “Angry Birds Adventure atop Mount Faber” and it will be running from June to December 2012.
Here are some of the campaign highlights:
– Angry Birds launch carnival open to the public from 1 to 3 June
– Experience the World’s First Angry Birds Cable Car Ride featuring 30 themed cabins
– Arts and creative learning workshops to engage the young ones
– Live Angry Birds game booths and iPad games stations from June until December
– Limited edition Angry Birds Jewel Card Membership
– Thematic Angry Birds Night Rider tickets (S$39/couple) suitable for friends or family
– Angry Birds F&B offerings from cupcakes and kids meals, to cocktails and mocktails
– Angry Birds-themed events to celebrate a special occasion or birthday with an Angry Birds twist!
– Exclusive Angry Birds merchandise and apparel available at Amber Galleria
Keep up with the latest adventures of the Angry Birds at Singapore Cable Car by joining the Facebook page and stand a chance to win limited edition merchandise, cable car tickets and more. Also be sure to visit the official website for more information.
Image Credit to: ICON International Communications