Samsung launches the Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G in Singapore, a Smartphone with powerful smart features in a smooth rounded design for the essential Smartphone users.
Key Highlights of Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G
- The new Galaxy J1 ace 4G boasts 4G LTE Dual SIM capability, allowing users to Surf with fast data speed up to 150Mbps, as well as manage calls and costs efficiently.
- 4.3” SUPER AMOLED Display assures users of a greater viewing experience with vivid, true-to-life colours. At the same time, its quad core processor makes multitasking a breeze.
- Taking pictures has gotten even smarter and easier with the camera on the Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G.
- With bright f2.2 aperture lenses on both its rear 5MP and front 2MP cameras, Users can capture pictures with clear and crisp detail even in low light.
- The Palm Selfie function detects hand movements, so users can easily snap a photo with a simple hand gesture.
- The Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G comes with the Ultra Power Saving Mode*.
- Users can use this mode to switch the device’s screen to grayscale and turn off nonessential applications for maximum battery life, extending the phone’s usage time.
Availability in Singapore
From 19 September 2015 (Saturday), the Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G will be available in Black or White at the recommended retail price of $168 including GST. The Samsung Galaxy J1 ace 4G will be available at selected local telecommunication operators, major Consumer Electronics Stores, authorised retailers and Samsung Experience Stores.