LG unveiled their first modular smartphone – LG G5 in Singapore, a brand new design with a sleek, metal uni-body, featuring a slide-out battery and a modular type design. LG’s innovative Modular Type design gives the LG G5 the ability to transform into a digital camera, Hi-Fi player and more all while keeping its traditional removable battery in a full metal uni-body design.
5 Features about LG G5 visual experience:
- G5’s 135-degree wide angle lens lets you choose between standard or wide angle lens to get more in the shot.
- Always-on Display makes notifications just a glance away with the time, date and more available anytime without waking the G5.
- 3D Arc Glass featured in the smartphone’s 5.3-inch display creates a gentle curve and a smooth colorful metal surface through an advanced microdizing process which takes anodized aluminum to a whole new level.
- The insulative antenna is invisibly integrated into the body without disrupting the seamless look of the metal uni-body.
- LG designers took the metal body concept one step further by adding a Shiny Cut edge for added contrast and a more comfortable grip.
The LG G5 features a collection of powerful photo effects including Pop-out Picture, Film Effect and Auto Shot. Pop-out Picture combines images taken by the standard and wide angle lens to create a picture-in-a-frame effect. Film Effect can apply nine different film emulators to an image while Auto Shot is an enhanced camera UX which automatically captures the perfect selfie shot when a face is recognized.
The LG G5 comes in titan, pink and gold colours and will be available in Singapore in April 2016, retailing at S$988.