|Image credit: Theepochtimes|
It’s almost year end. Today, AirAsia has confirmed in statement that Flight QZ8501 has gone missing from Surabaya Indonesia to Singapore. The search and rescue operation are currently in progress, however there is no news found for the Plane QZ8501.
Here is some of the intelligence information gathered from the various news articles released this morning till now.
- The plane lost contact with air traffic control while flying over the Java Sea at 7.24am.
- There are total of 162 people on Board AirAsia Flight QZ8501.
- AirAsia flight QZ8501 from Surabaya to Singapore may have crashed at the location 03.22.46 South and 108.50.07 East in waters around 145 kilometers from Belitung.
- An alternate route was requested due to bad weather experience.
- Aircraft flying at 38,000 feet instead of 32,000 feet to avoid clouds.
- The plane went missing amid heavy thunderstorm north of East Java, Indonesia.
- The plane only had fuel for 4.5 hours and it has lost contact for more than 8 hours.