Hello People! welcome back to my blog! Today will be sharing one interesting DIY designed by my friend, William, The plastic vase. If you have follow my twitter, you will know that recently i tweet something about mother day is coming and if you are thinking hard of it to gift your mom? why don’t you put on your hands and start design something for your mom? haha…
As for today, my friend, William, will be sharing you guys how to DIY a plastic bottle into a plastic vase. Sound kinda difficult? actually not…It just contain few step before you can get a perfect plastic vase! *Scroll down to see some of the step* Remember to follow Step by Step…
– Mark and cut the bottle to give an even edge horizontally (See the red marked line on the picture). Slightly above where the label are.
– Measure and make straight, evenly spaced cuts all the way around the bottle.
– Cut the segments in half, quarter and then cut each of those in half to make even, thin strips.
There should be 32 thin stripes in total.
– Carefully press and fold all the strips outward to make a level edge all the way around.
– Press the bottle upside down on a flat surface to ensure an even edge.
– Then weave the tip of a strip over No.1 and under No.2 & No.3.
– Fold and crease it.
– Continue around in this pattern until the last three and tuck each one under the next until woven in completely.
Alright, Above there are those 3 important step you need to follow, However, you need to visit this LINK to complete the plastic vase!
One reason i would like to share with you guys this DIY plastic vase is because it is Eco-friendly. As we always do buy bottle drink but yet we throw it away after drinking it…By saving the world environment, we can recycle the bottle by making it into something interesting and unique. Example: Plastic Vase.
I hope this blog post is meaningful to you guys…Mother’s day is coming in a week time…Do get your hands on and surprise your mother! haha *Smile* 親手做的永遠是比買來的肯有意義。祝天下的母親，母親節快樂。
Complete DIY Plastic Vase: [Click Here]
Mother’s Day: 9th May
Tats all for today!
Thanks for your reading and viewing!
[Do Comment/Tag Before you leave this blog]