Acronis unveils the world’s fastest backup – Acronis Backup 12, a completely redesigned hybrid cloud data protection solution that protect businesses’ full digital image.
With most business assets now being digital and not confined to a single device or location, businesses need a backup solution that is designed to provide complete data protection to support this new way of operating. Acronis Backup 12 is unlike any other solution with its ability to backup and protect company data in today’s hybrid cloud IT environments – whether it resides in the cloud, on-premises, across virtual and physical systems, in remote systems, and on mobile devices.
Acronis Backup 12 Gives IT Managers Complete Control of Data
Acronis Backup 12 is the only solution that gives businesses complete control over the location of their data, systems, and backups, including best-in-class capabilities for protecting virtual environments. As a result, IT managers always know where their company data is located and who has access to it, even when stored in the cloud.
In the event of data loss, Acronis Backup12 provides businesses with a range of recovery options, including file, email, and database recovery; system recovery, including bare-metal recovery, active restore, instant restore, and vmFlashBack; cloud disaster recovery; and physical data shipment. Acronis Backup 12 also enables IT Managers to migrate data, applications and systems to any platform.
Why NOW is the Time for Businesses to Move to Acronis Backup 12?
• Virtual Host Backup – Backs up VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts (not just VMs) and recovers them to dissimilar hardware for complete protection of virtual infrastructures.
• Cloud Convergence with NewUnified Web Console – Makes it easier than ever for IT managers to converge cloud and on-premises data protection by backing up and managing all individual workload environments, including on-premises and cloud, physical systems, virtual hosts and machines, and cloud workloads, from a single place on any device.
• Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) in 15 seconds or less with Acronis Instant Restore™ – Addresses the business continuity needs for today’s ‘always-on’ business with the patented Acronis Instant Restore,allowing IT Managers to reduce RTO to seconds by running any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine.
• Support for Cloud Workloads with New Hybrid Cloud Architecture – Providesbroad platform support of current backup solutions on the market, allowing IT Managers to back up on-premises physical and virtual systems, as well as Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of the entire IT infrastructure and applications.
• Complete Protection for PCs, Macs, and Mobile devices – Supports today’s latest platforms and devices, enabling IT Managers to back up Microsoft Windows PCs and Tablets, Macs, iPads, iPhones and any Android devices to protect every endpoint of every user.
Acronis Backup 12 also provides the broadest range of data protection support for Microsoft infrastructure and applications, including Microsoft Exchange, Office365, SharePoint, Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows PC, Hyper-V, Azure, as well as Azure Stack upon its release to the market.
Acronis Backup 12 is available in Singapore by contacting a local Acronis partner.