The twenties (20s) are the foremost exciting time of your life! You’re not carefree teenagers anymore but growing adults learning to take on more responsibility for your lives. You’re busy with numerous things – college, planning for your future, and pursuing your hobbies. Also, many of you’ve got already stepped into working life and making financial decisions. The 20s is that the time to understand yourself, build healthy habits, which includes a skincare routine too.
Why you ought to start following a skincare routine
The twenties are the time to be wild, adventurous, and experiment with life. We make
mistakes and learn from them. The choices we make in our 20s impact our future too. Most
young women glow with an inner beauty that only the twenties bestow them with. However, if you don’t look out and take care of it, your skin will start losing its glow and will start to show early signs of aging.
So, we should develop a skincare routine keeping in mind the type of your skin and lifestyle. If you lead a busy life and are engaged in lot of activities, you’ll not find time for an elaborate skincare regimen. So, it’s better to be practical and keep things simple.
The 5 Skincare tips
It doesn’t take much to possess smooth and supple skin. All you would do is to wash, moisturize, and supply it with nutrition. Always remember to wash your skin, especially before getting to bed.
- Wash your face – Use a cleanser that suits your skin type cleanse and remove all the dirt and gunk that clog your pores and make the face look dull. Remember, cleansing your skin also will keep acne low. Yes, we know, many ladies still suffer from breakouts in their twenties, and thus, it’s vital to stay the skin clean and fresh.
- Use a Facial Mist – During the day, splash water on your face or spray your face with a facial mist to keep refreshed. This easy step will hydrate your skin, relax it, and take away the pollutants.
- Drink water – Nothing can beat this advice! Water provides the essential nutrition
that keeps your skin soft, supple, and prevents wrinkles and fine lines. you ought to drink a minimum of eight glasses of water a day and more. Keep a bottle of water in your bag in order that you’ll sip whenever you are feeling thirsty. Your glowing skin will thank you for this good habit.
- Moisturize your skin – whether your skin is normal, dry, or oily, it needs moisturization. After cleansing your skin in the morning, apply a layer of moisturizer that suits your skin type. Keep a small bottle of moisturizer in your bag to lather it whenever you wash your face or find it dry or itchy.
- Apply sunscreen – The skin remains soft and smooth during the twenties which makes girls take less care of it. Understand that exposure to the sun results in premature aging, whose signs will start appearing once you hit 30. The sole way you’ll avoid this is often by taking preventive measures like wearing sunscreen. Use a high SPF sunblock whenever you leave home or hit the pools.
You’re too tired to use a cleanser, and hence you hit the sack with the makeup on. Wait! Do
you recognize this is often one of the worst skincare blunders which will make your skin look old and dull? The pores will get clogged and should cause breakouts too.
Using too many products on your skin
Your face isn’t a laboratory that you simply will experiment with lotions and serums that your friends suggest. Create your skincare routine, including a couple of tried and tested products that fit your skin type, and stick with them. Going overboard with chemical products has several side effects like irritation, breakouts, and fine lines, and wrinkles Always do a patch test first
Don’t pick acne
Acnes are disgusting! Everybody wants to cover them, but don’t pick them. We know that acne causes blemishes and dent in your self-confidence, but there are ways for treatment. You can get medical help to stop the breakouts or change your lifestyle which will assist your urge to squeeze them. It is important to control the urge to pop the pimples as they’re going to scar your skin and even cause infection.
Not enough sleep
Getting enough sleep is important for your health and also make sure the glow on your face stays. Develop the habit of having at least 8 hours of sleep nightly and cut your mobile and other devices to make sure you get enough rest. Years later, when people envy your gorgeous skin, you’ll feel happy for being so wise.
Don’t ignore other parts of the body
We’ve seen many of us make this error. Our neck, shoulders, hand, and legs need to be taken care too. So, moisturize them, don’t forget to exfoliate these areas, and wear sunscreen to prevent tanning.
Smoking and drinking
These two bad habits have far-reaching effects on your health than you’ll imagine.
Smoking and drinking are associated with premature aging and breakouts. Your skin will lose the shine and sag by the time you reach the thirties. So, hand over these habits if you would like to glow with beauty in your later life.
Develop a healthy lifestyle
Beauty is skin deep, and hence, what you eat affects how you look. Start following a clean lifestyle and eat healthily. Exercise daily to remain fit. Use a couple of basic skincare products like cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and an exfoliator which you can get at ksfbeauty.
Keep stress low and find happiness in your life. Be happy for who you’re and find out beauty is in everything around you. Follow these tips and Your skin will glow and appear beautiful while you age.